You can plan and prepare for training without the last minute scrambling that occurs when recurring training becomes due. Run a report to show overdue and upcoming training for the next period of time that you define, and see what's coming up while you still have time to prepare and schedule.
- Track training records and status company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
- Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
- Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
- Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
- Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
- Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
- Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
- Print employee transcripts.
- Print employee training plans.
- Track training costs by Group, Individual, Course, Category, or Supervisor.
- Save file attachments associated with the records.
- Import master course and personnel data.
- Export data and reports to various formats.
- Audit trail report which tracks data changes.