Tera Term is a terminal emulation program that allows you to connect to Linux boxes.
- Serial port connections.
- TCP/IP (telnet, SSH1, SSH2) connections.
- Log replaying.
- Named pipe connection.
- IPv6 communication.
- VT100 emulation and selected VT200/300 emulation.
- TEK4010 emulation.
- File transfer protocols (Kermit, XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM, B-PLUS and Quick-VAN).
- Scripts using the "Tera Term Language".
- Japanese, English, Russian and Korean character sets.
- UTF-8 character encoding.
- Message catalog(Japanese, English, German, French, Russian, Korean and Chinese).