Symantec Network Access Control is a network security solution that controls access to corporate networks, enforces endpoint security policy and easily integrates with existing network infrastructures. Regardless of how endpoints connect to the network, Symantec's award-winning network security solution discovers and evaluates endpoint compliance status, provisions the appropriate network access and provides automated remediation capabilities.
- Blocks or quarantines non-compliant devices from accessing the corporate network and resources.
- Hosts Integrity tests against pre-defined templates such as patch level, service packs, antivirus, and personal firewall status, as well as custom created checks tailored for the enterprise environment.
- Provides pervasive endpoint coverage for managed and unmanaged laptops, desktops, and servers existing both on and off the corporate network.
- Provides a seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection - both 11.x and 12.1.
- Works with the optional Symantec Enforcer Appliance to enforce security policies for both managed and unmanaged endpoints.