SUDT SerialNull is an advanced configuration utility, which purpose is to emulate RS232 serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable using Virtual Serial Ports Driver, with SerialNull you can create any number of pure virtual serial ports in your system connected into pairs via virtual null-modem cable without having real serial ports occupied. Virtual Serial Ports appear to operating system or any Windows application as "standard" hardware serial ports. Virtual serial ports created by SerialNull work exactly the same as real ports in your system managing all signal lines and emulating baud rate.
There is an endless variety or reasons why you may need additional virtual serial ports created in your system. Serial port data capture, telecommunication and data transmission system, system debugging etc among them. On the other hand you might need to establish serial port connection to computer or device that has serial port that cannot be connected with null-modem cable directly due to remote location. In this case you may create application that uses Virtual Serial Port Driver to communicate with remote serial port by TCP/IP stack.
Main Features :
- Virtual Serial Ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones
- Real serial ports are not occupied
- Full support of HandFlow control(Hardware/(Xon/Xoff))
- Virtual link is much more reliable than common physical link
- "Hot" installation - no reboot required
- User friendly GUI and on-the-fly help.