StruCad is a 3D structural steel detailing and information management system, with rapid automatic fabrication shop drawing and CNC production delivery.
StruCad is an essential tool for all Parties involved in the Structural Supply Chain. The Steel Detailing License for Fabrication & Drawing Office companies providing steel detailing professionals with powerful modeling capabilities for a range of deliverables.
The Engineering License is a pivotal integration tool to allow multi disciplines to collaborate, create and share models both in StruCad & other software packages.
The Fabricator License essentially allows Fabrication companies to generate and deliver CNC information into production. The Checker License is for any individual wishing to fully interrogate and clash check a model.
- Leading interoperability with third party structural analysis, design and plant modeling systems.
- Highly productive and flexible modeling and detailing environment that caters for even the most complex of structural designs.
- Detailing automation and parametric connection and joint modeling, with a comprehensive connection and CAD utility libraries.
- StruConnect - integrated connection design system for BS, AISC and EC*.
- Wizards for commonly required items - stairs, handrails, ladders, portal framed structures, pipe racks, etc.
- Bespoke and generic light steel framing and cold rolled tools.
- Built in estimating module.
- Model management and multi user functionality.
- Automated revision control.
- Automated drawing and fabrication deliverables production including: Multi-member assemblies, fabrication details, member shaft drawings, fitting details, wrap-around templates, and CAM member and fitting details.
- Productive 2D environment.
- Complete reporting and listing functionality.
- Post Processors for all major CNC Machinery Manufacturers and CAM/DSTV viewer.
- Document management to centralize all bi-directional information/documents.
- Full project collaboration - StruWalker.
- Built on the latest Microsoft .NET technology.