The Spam Xploder Management Client is a client-side spam-filtering application that works in conjunction with an advanced server-based bulk e-mail filter. Utilizing drag-and-drop functionality, Spam Xploder users can submit incoming e-mail to the spam filter and add e-mail senders and domains to personal black- and whitelists. Because distributors of spam are increasingly innovative in their efforts to circumvent the spam filters that protect e-mail users' mailboxes, effective spam prevention is a moving target. Thus in order to effectively shield e-mail users from the spam blitz, a spam filter must be flexible. The Spam Xploder spam filter, therefore, enables users to personalize the filter by training it to detect and intercept mail that fit each user's particular preference and definition of spam. Messages marked for spam analysis undergo a rigorous analysis process. The spam filter compiles the message analysis data, and based on the accumulated information, the filter gradually improves its ability to detect and intercept incoming bulk mail.
- Flexible filtering - Train spam filter according to personal preferences
- Edit blacklist - Add or remove senders or domains to the Spam Xploder blacklist.
- Edit whitelist - Add or remove senders or domains to the Spam Xploder blacklist.
- Drag-and-drop items to Spam and Not Spam areas
- Works with all major e-mail clients