We often need to translate texts within applications like MS Word, MS Excel, notepad etc., and we use various tools for this. However, with most of them we are not sure about the accuracy of the translation.
ShaPlus Google Translator is a tool which enables you to translate text in around 41 different languages using Google Translation Services to deliver very accurate results. It is an easy-to-use tool which allows you to instantly translate text in any Windows application.
This program is very easy to use. You just need to copy the text from the application and open the ShaPlus Google Translator. You can also open the translator using shortcut keys. The translator will then automatically detect the source language of the copied text. You can then select the language into which you want the text to be translated and click the Translate button. This will display the translated content.
One of the coolest features of this program is that it allows you to translate the parts of the already translated text within the program itself. You can also set the default translation option and integrate it in your Internet Explorer’s context menu for translating the web content.
Interestingly, this useful translation program is free to download and install.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Compatible with most of the Windows OS.
- Allows users to translate text in any application like notepad, Internet explorer, Firefox, MS word etc.
- Allows users to integrate it into Internet Explorer's context menu
- Supports around 41 different languages
- Does not support Linux and Mac OS.
- Interface is available in English only