Rohos Face Logon is designed to add authentication convenience and additional security method to the standard Windows logon procedure. It allows to access Windows computer in an easy, fast and secure way by using any Windows compatible camera.
The login of the user is performed automatically once the face has been recognized by the program. Rohos Face Logon provides identification of a user by biometric verification in an automatic continuous process, based on neural network technology.
- Automatic login or desktop unlock when your face is recognized.
- Self-training - helps avoiding face recognition failure.
- Multi-user support - You may register faces of several users for any user account!
- All registered face patterns are saved and poor ones may be deleted.
- Supports all Windows XP - Seven (x86, x64).
- Hide Rohos Face Logon window; or Temporary stop login by face
- Last successful face-recognition logins are saved,
- All unsuccessful face-recognition logins are also saved.
- [Unique] The option “Hide Rohos Face Logon window during login” hides the fact of program’s presence. Thus an intruder will not be aware of face recognition process.