Resistor Colour Code Solver is a little freeware program that will calculate the value of a resistor from its colour code and vice-versa.
Its colour scheme is easily customizable. Moreover, the program is completely portable and is very low on system resources.
Resistor Colour Code Solver also comes with a handy little Ohms Law calculator which can calculate two parameters from power, voltage, current & resistance if the other two are specified.
- Supports 4-Band, 5-Band & 6-Band coding schemes.
- It has a small Ohms Law calculator which can calculate two parameters from power, voltage, current & resistance if the other two are specified.
- Colour customization - Users can specify their own colour set to use in the program using Colour Customizer included in the zip archive.
- Completely portable, i.e., you can store it in a USB flash drive. All its settings are placed inside the same single directory.
- Simple interface to work on.
- Supports English and Spanish.
Note: Requires a screen resolution of at least 1024x768.