Prode Properties permits to calculate the properties of a pure fluid or a mixture, solve two phase (vapor-liquid) three phases (vapor-liquid-liquid) and a limited number of multiphase (vapor-liquid-solid) separations, solves distillation columns, multiphase flow, prints the phase envelope , phase diagram, calculates critical points, cricondentherm, cricondenbar, heating / cooling curves etc.
Prode Properties represents the best solution when a compact and easy to use library for rigorous thermodynamics is preferable over more complex tools.
- Direct integration with Excel, Matlab for process simulation with rigorous thermodynamics
- DCS connection for realtime control and optimization
- Hydrocarbons dew point (HDP, HCDP), cricondentherm, cricondenbar of natural gas mixtures from gas analysis
- Thermodynamic properties, physical, thermophysical properties of pure fluids and mixtures,
- Gas/vapor-liquid, liquid-liquid, liquid-solid, phase separations
- Distillation columns (fractionation, absorbers, stripping etc.)
- Phase diagram and phase envelope
- Areas of application: petroleum, refining, natural gas, hydrocarbon, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, air conditioning, energy, mechanical industries