Pro-Key-Lock, and its smaller cousin Kid-Key-Lock, are powerful and easy to use utilities that can be used to lock specific keyboard an mouse functions.
Pro-Key-Lock is ideal to be used in order to prevent users from accidentally pressing unwanted keyboard and mouse buttons.
When Pro-Key-Lock is running, an indicator icon will appear on the system tray. When you click on the tray icon, a pop-up menu will appear. All program functions, including the setup dialog box are accessible from this menu.
The program works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and the beta version of Windows 7.
- Very simple to setup and run
- Seats on tray for easy access
- Mouse Lock options:
- Left mouse button
- Middle mouse button
- Right mouse button
- Double click
- Mouse wheel
- Ability to lock mouse clicks inside or outside a user-defined rectangular region.
- Keyboard lock options:
- Ability to lock specific keys including keys found in non-standard keyboards (e.g. media player keys, web navigation keys) .
- Compatibility with non-US and multilingual keyboards.
- Ability to lock keys in non-standard keyboards.
- Ability to lock key combinations.