The automation of document circulation is one of the biggest stimulators of increasing the compatibility of any company. The implementation of Electronic Document Circulation (EDC) enables to solve problems connected with searching, availability and saving of documents, and, as a result, to avoid problems stemming during the circulation of documents. The automation of document circulation most importantly benefits in more disciplined work with documents, optimisation of business processes, reduction of time administered for managerial decisions, and company’s general efficiency rise. By implementing EDC, the company acquires a useful management tool necessary for present-day business development.
- Effective management of document flow,
- Centralised saving of documents,
- Raise of control over documental work,
- Increase in staff productivity,
- Simplification of the access to information for making administrative decisions,
- Information protection and security of the company.