Nokia Configuration Tools 3.0 is a PC application that provides control for the settings for Nokia devices. With Nokia Configuration Tools you can connect your phone to a PC to access settings. The connection to PC is established via Nokia PC Suite and USB cable. IT professionals and other advanced users can modify and store settings on PC and transfer them to Nokia devices.
Nokia E-mail Configuration Tool allows you creating, modifying, saving and sending e-mail and Internet Access Point settings. The messages are sent via SMS using a compatible Nokia device connected to the PC.
There are some key features:
1. Manage: Internet Access Point and e-mail settings.
2. Store: store settings as a configuration file on a compatible PC.
3. Copy: copy files and contacts from PC to device.
4. Install: application can be installed to a device.
This program supports the following devices’ versions: Nokia E51, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E65, Nokia E66, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia 9300i, Nokia 9300 and Nokia 9500 Communicator. You should have the latest version of PC Suite in your PC, as well.
- Compatible with many devices.
- Setting’s edition, storage, copying.
- Not found.