Mystery Solitaire™ - Secret Island
Find hundreds of hidden objects that will help you match cards and unlock clues needed to escape from a secret island!
Escape from a secret island!
You’re stranded on a secret island, and there’s only one way off! Find hundreds of hidden objects underwater and on land that will help you match cards and unlock clues needed to find your way home!
Full Version Advantages
Unlimited, unrestricted gameplay.
Play over 60 unique solitaire layouts.
Explore all 12 island locations.
Collect keys, locks, magnets and jokers.
Access the ”Seek & Find” bonus game.“Mystery Solitaire” game is a cards game to play alone, as you sure guess from its name, but it’s different from others games alike since it has an underlying story going on. You’re cast away on Secret Island. You must match cards and find hidden objects to find your way home. You need to find hidden objects under water and on land to collect clues and discover the way off the island. In order to explore the island in search of hidden objects and clues you must match cards with the same value in the solitaire.
If you like playing cards and you are alone at the moment, go ahead and try this game out to see if you like it. If you are asking yourself why to play cards on the computer instead of using real cards, there are several answers that come up to my mind. For example, if you are a laptop user, you can play during a trip or a waiting room without the need of carrying a deck with you.
The game offers a short and yet thorough explanation of how to play in the beginning, unless you have deactivated this option. You can access to some on-game options while playing the solitaire by clicking on the MENU button. A pop-up menu will show up and from there you will be able to: resume game, go back to the main menu, restart the game, change the cards design among three different types, and exit the application.
As you progress on the game you will be playing variations of solitaires so you won’t get board easily. A weak aspect of the game is that it offers only the adventure mode to play, so you don’t get the chance to choose the solitaire you like to play the most directly.
When you enter the game, you’ll be asked to choose a player name. Once you’re done with that, you’ll be reaching the Main Menu showing a paradise beach, with the following options:
- Enter Secret Island: to start playing the game in the adventure mode (in fact the only mode available), in which you go playing several solitaire of different types during your adventure looking the way back home.
- Change Player: you can create several profiles to share your game with family and friends.
- Options: you can set the music volume, sound volume, and full screen, among others.
- Instructions: displays a card-style help information screen.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About system requirements, here’s a list for you to check out:
• Windows XP/Vista/ME/98SE/2000
• 350Mhz Pentium or greater CPU
• 128 MB RAM or greater
• 16-bit Graphics and Sound card
• DirectX7 or later
• 50 MB free hard drive space
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help.
- Affordable price.
- Nice environment.
- Only available in English.
- It’s not a multiplayer game.
- There’s only one playing mode (adventure).