Add appealing visual styles to your applications in all Windows versions with this very powerful button. All new default styles (Vista, Windows XP, Office 2007/2003, Visual Studio 2005, 3D standard, Flat, Explorer, Shaped, Gradient) and themes are supported (blue, olive, silver, royal, black). My Command Button enables you to customize the appearance of your applications to suit your individual needs.
- Display buttons in 10 predefined styles (Vista Sunset, Vista Sunrise, Office 2007 / 2003, Gradient, XP, Explorer, Shaped, 3D, Flat)
- Choose between Toggle or Dropdown mode.
- Theme options for all Windows versions: automatic, blue, olive, silver, royal, black default
- Smooth text fade, lets improve the visual interface for user experience
- Define an image for each event (click, action on mouse over, focus, normal) or have the tool render special effects such as darken, lighten, gray (colorless)
- Full color customization (background, border and text color for each event)
- Text effects such as shading, engraving and embossing
- Support text in Unicode on Windows NT4, 2000, XP and higher
- Customized ToolTip: Balloon, Rectangular and classic
- Use this button with your favorite programing language like VB6, .net, VC++ and all others supporting ActiveX