If you pay attention to its name, MOTOGP Ultimate Racing Technology seems to be a high tech, motorbike racing game, and that's exactly what this game is about. With a very good 3D graphics this game intends to recreate the real emotion of motorbike races. Maybe you, as the most regular people, can't afford a racing motorbike what you'd love to ride one. Well, you could try this exciting simulation game and get some of the same feelings.
This is called as the official Moto GP game since it recreates the official tracks, motorbikes, teams, and so on.
Some of the most remarkable features of the game are the following:
* All 16 official tracks
* 6 different game modes: Quick Race, Grand Prix Mode, Extreme Mode, Time Trial, Training Mode and Multiplayer
* All 24 riders from the 2004 Season
One great thing of this game is that it allows you playing online with player from all over the world. It allows upt to 16 online players per race.
Check out the following requirements list to see if it meets your system:
* PC Operating System: Windows® 2000 / XP / x64 / Vista
* PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium® III 1GHz or AMD Athlon 1GHz or equivalent
* Hard Drive Space (MB): 1GB
* Memory: 512MB
* Graphics: Any 32MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
* Audio: Any 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* Printer: Not required
* Multiplayer: Yes (two networked computers required)
* Internet: Yes (Broadband connection required)
This product is available for purchasing online on the developer's website using credit cards, for a really affordable price.