In this fun game you’ll become into a very busy manager, trying to keep the office in order while the tasks are done. Everybody run back and forth and you have to keep things going!
The game is organized in “episodes”. Each episode has several goals to be accomplished. The more you advance in the episodes, the more complex the tasks get. You have to distribute tasks among your collaborators taking into account their special abilities. Also, you have to keep an eye on their stress levels, because if they stress up, they’ll be out of work a couple of days.
As you and your team accomplish the tasks, you’ll earn money that you can use to buy office supplies. It’s your responsibility that the office has all the supplies needed for work.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change profile: the first time you play there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: this option leads you to an introduction to explain how to play. You can skip this tutorial at any time. Once the tutorial is either done of skipped, you’ll be playing the actual game.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options, like sound volume, music volume, and full screen.
- Quit and Credits: no further explanation required.
- Help: it leads you to a comic-styled help with which you’ll be quickly prepared to play. There’s a tutorial also available when you first start playing.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Pause button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Options: the same Options menu commented before.
- Main menu: it leads you back to the main menu.
- Resume game: to finish the current game.
- Help: leads you to a comic-styled help with which you’ll be quickly prepared to play.
- Quit game.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows 2000/XP
• DirectX 7
• Pentium 3
• 256MB RAM
• 3D Video Card
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help and the tutorial.
- Affordable price.
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English.
- It’s not a multiplayer game.
- Kind of long introduction