The System Center Service Manager Authoring Tool is a tool for customization and extension of the builtin functionality in System Center Service Manager. This release supports modifying existing Process Management Packs and creating new Management Packs that define extensions to the Service Manager database for tracking additional information, customizations of forms or new forms, and new workflows.
- Form customization, supporting an extended library of controls
- Creating new simple forms to support custom classes
- Class editor for creating and extending classes and relationships in the CMDB
- Creation of workflows with detailed trigger criteria and extensible library of actions
- Management Pack support including sealing
- Class Browser and Form Browser to easily locate classes and forms regardless of Management Pack.