Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Data Mining Add-ins for Microsoft Office 2007 (Data Mining Add-ins) helps you take advantage of SQL Server 2008 predictive analytics in Office Excel 2007 and Office Visio 2007.
- Table Analysis Tools for Excel: This add-in provides easy-to-use tasks that leverage SQL Server 2008 Data Mining to perform powerful analytics on your spreadsheet data, without requiring you to learn any data mining concepts.
- Data Mining Client for Excel: By using this add-in, you can create, test, explore, and manage data mining models within Excel 2007 using either your spreadsheet data or external data accessible through your SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services instance.
- Data Mining Templates for Visio: This add-in enables you to render and share your mining models as annotatable Visio 2007 drawings.
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2;Windows Server 2008;Windows Vista Service Pack 1;Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- If installing the Table Analysis Tools or Data Mining Client for Excel, Microsoft Office 2007 with .NET Programmability Support.
Supported editions of Office 2007 include:
- Professional Plus
- If installing the Data Mining Templates for Visio, Microsoft Viso Professional 2007 with .NET Programmability Support.
- 40 MB of available hard disk space.
- Note: The Data Mining Add-ins require a connection to one of the following versions of SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services: