CLIP is designed to enable and support indigenous languages and native dialects and is the result of the close collaboration between Microsoft and local communities. Users will be able to download multiple languages, switching target translations quickly and easily.
To use, simply move your mouse around the screen and halt briefly over any text you want translated. Users can also add their own translations and copy and paste any results.
Translations are available between the following languages: French, Alsace and English.
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2;Windows Vista;Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This download works best with the following:
- 2007 Microsoft Office system
- The following is also required:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 (Click here for available downloads)
- You may be prompted to have your administrator install a Code Culture