Meanders Annotator for Microsoft Office is an intuitive solution for marking up Microsoft Word and other Microsoft Office documents.
You may annotate, add comments, edit, and draw in your own natural handwriting.
It enables you to write directly in Microsoft Office (97/2000/XP/2003/2007) documents with its intuitive ink and handwriting support. You can review, comment on documents, draw and annotate tables, charts, diagrams, etc inside Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint all with your handwritten ink. You can also write and sign handwritten messages in any language inside Microsoft Outlook when using Microsoft Word as your e-mail editor. All documents will be saved in their respective native Office file format and can be shared immediately without any compatibility problem.
Interact with your familiar Microsoft Office (97/2000/XP/2003/2007) in new ways and change your Office experience by using the pen/tablet and the inking capabilities of Meanders' Annotator to:
- Review, comment, markup Office documents, draw and annotate tables, charts, diagrams, etc directly with your handwriting inside Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Comment directly on Microsoft Excel worksheets when reviewing data and charts.
- Prepare handwritten Microsoft PowerPoint slides for clearer and faster illustration.
- Write and sign handwritten messages in Microsoft Outlook when using Microsoft Word as your e-mail editor.
- Work with Microsoft Office from Office 97, Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003 to the latest Office 2007.
- Write anything in any language (Chinese, Japanese, French, German, etc). Sign a document with a personal touch.
- Make difficult illustrations easy, such as musical symbols, engineering diagrams like molecular formula or structural formula in chemistry, complex mathematical notations or equations, electrical and electronic circuits and so on.
- Fill forms and questionnaires quickly inside Microsoft Word with digital ink.
- Take notes intuitively and smoothly for a meeting. Alternate typing and handwriting at your will.
- Share the documents with others in native Office file formats without compatibility problems.
- Work with both Tablet PCs and normal desktop or laptop PCs which are installed with mouse or major tablets from WACOM (Intuos, Graphire, Cintiq, Volito, Favo, PenPartner, ArtZ, ArtPad, etc), Genius (WizardPen, NewSketch, EasyPen, etc), Aiptek (HyperPen, etc) and others.
- Work on Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- You can write handwritten Appointment, Task, Post, Contact, Task/Meeting Request, Journal items in Outlook 2007.
All documents saved will be in their respective native format, which means you can share them immediately. You can even send annotated documents or handwritten e-mail messages to colleagues and friends for them to open and view, who are not necessarily using Annotator.
Note: The Annotator can be installed to a PC running any Windows OS (Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including Windows XP Tablet PC Edition) that has supported version of Microsoft Office (97/2000/XP/2003/2007) installed. Please refer to the respective Microsoft Office documentation for the optimum Windows OS required.