A freeware utility to calculate the hash of multiple files. This is a 128-bit number usually expressed as a 32 character hexadecimal number. It can be said to be the 'signature' of a file or string and is used in many applications, including checking the integrity of downloaded files. Duplicate Cleaner can use hashes to compare files. This compact application helps you quickly and easily list the hashes of your files.
- MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, CRC32 Hashes
- Fast Calculation
- Select multiple files, or drag direct from Windows explorer
- Customizable results window
- Save results to a text file/csv, or copy to the clipboard.
- Fully compatible with Unicode file names