Introducing Knoll 3D Flare (Beta), a new free set of tools that allows you to easily create Knoll Lens Flares in After Effects 3D space. This add-on for Knoll Light Factory (2.5) in After Effects includes fantastic features like Edge flare-ups, color linking, Z-depth intensity, and full 3D obscuration.
- 3D Camera Aware: Link a lens flares to a 3D Light's XYZ position.
- Z-Depth: Distance of flare from camera affects flare's intensity.
- Color Linking: Light color affects flare color.
- Intensity Linking: Light intensity affects flare's intensity.
- Multiple Lights: Apply to every light in your comp.
- World Scale: Control the amount of flare scaling relative to a light's distance from the camera
- Edge Flareup: As flares near the edge of the comp they automatically brighten and flareup replicating natural lens phenomena.
- Full 3D Obscuration: All 3D layers in your composition can be used to obscure the flare. As the 3D light travels behind a layer, the flare dims and goes out.
- Full RGB Obscuration: As the flare passes behind one or many semi-transparent layers, it mixes the layer colors into the flare.
- Adobe After Effects (CS3, CS4, CS5) Knoll Light Factory 2.5-2.7