Hyper Video Converter is a frontend for ffmpeg, ffmpeg2theora and mencoder. It's main goal is to combine flexibility with efficency.
- Batch Conversion : You can convert as many files at once as you like
- Profiles : You can save all your settings and access them later with one click
- Presets : HVC comes with lots of preconfigured settings, so you can use it even if you don't know anything about video conversion
- Transparency: Every command is shown before being executed. This allows you to review them or to copy them for use in your own scripts for example
- Desktop Integration: You can right click a videofile in your filemanager to start HVC. (only kde at the moment)