Productivity Scientific GTD Timer is the World's first software countdown timer entirely focused on Getting Things Done approach. It is created with excellent ergonomics, perfect design and simplicity in mind.
- Simple and clean user interface
- Implements David Allen's GTD™ two-minute rule
- Implements Pomodoro Technique™ by Franchesco Cirillo
- Allows to countdown to any period of time as well as to any time moment within a day
- Supports stopwatch mode
- Supports fully configurable presets accessible with one keystroke
- Shows time countdown in System Tray and in a floating window
- Optimized for running multiple instances at a time
- Optimized for ergonomics and management using keystrokes
- Configurable to play sound, display message or run command when countdown finishes
- Configurable to play "ticking sound"
- Countdown may be paused, stopped or restarted
- Allows to count overtime, automatically restart or exit application
- Supports launching from command line with command-line parameters