Getmapping Viewer is an easy to use aerial photo and mapping viewer featuring interactive roaming, zooming, measuring tools and more.
- Save imagery as TIFF, JPEG, BMP, ERS, and BIL directly from ER Viewer.
- View ECW images served by an Image Web Server. See www.EarthEtc.com for demo images.
- View local images larger than 4GB.
- A refresh button has been added which will redisplay an image. This is useful when displaying an image over a slow internet connection.
- Improved OLE functionality.
- Very fast interactive roaming and zooming of image files
- Display and printing of very large image files
- Support for a wide range of image formats
- Simple to use
- Ability to integrate ER Viewer images into OLE-aware applications* such as Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Allows user to open multiple image windows
- Measures distances on the ground