DS ControlPoint is a powerful graphical user interface that allows users to monitor any combination of analog and IP devices through a single interface.
DS ControlPoint interfaces with DX4500, DX4600, DX8000, DX8100 Series DVRs as well as DS HVRs and DS NVs servers to enable seamless and progressive migration from analog to IP environments.
With support for high-definition video, DS ControlPoint provides a tabbed environment that allows the end user to quickly switch between several work spaces. Accessing live and recorded data is made simple by switching between tabs with a single click.
Critical data can be accessed, monitored, and managed from multiple locations. And the system’s open architecture platform provides scalability and flexibility.
- Supports All Integral Digital Video Management Systems (DVMS), Including Integral Digital Sentry® and MasterControl/DVX
- Supports DX4500, DX4600, DX8000 and DX8100
- Supported on Industry-Standard Windows® 7-, Windows®XP- and Windows Vista®-Based PCs
- Supports Third-Party Applications, Video Analytics, and Data Transaction Information
- Logical Cameras and System Groups
- Support for Video Tear-Offs That Span Multiple Monitors Attached to a Server
- Quick Review of Recorded Video
- Quick Sort by Device Name, IP Address, or Custom Definition
- Multicamera Sequential Tours
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Camera Control
- Digital Zoom
- Audio Support
- Video Export Wizard
- Video Authentication
- Video Analytics Support (Active Alert)
- Tabbed Work Area with Context-Sensitive Icons
- Right-Click Functionality from Secondary Navigation or Tabbed Work Area
- Data from Third-Party Devices, Alarms, Events, and Audio Displayed in Any Window Pane