Dreamset is a settings editor for digital satellite receivers running Enigma 1, Enigma 2 and Neutrino Plus firmwares like DreamBox. Triple Dragon receivers are also supported.
You can use Dreamset to edit Settings of the following formats:
- Neutrino NPlus
- Triple Dragon
Also Dreamset can open and import settings of the following formats:
- DGStation/Relook 200s/400s (dat)
- Nokia 9800s/9902s Files (m98)
- LyngSat script files (dat)
- DVB (dvb)
- Humax (hnf)
- Add,Change,Delete bouquets and favorite lists
- Reorganize services in bouquets and favorite lists
- Add,Change,Delete services,transponders,satellites
- Flexible User Interface, multiple selection and Drag & Drop.
- User defined Sorting of services in a list/bouquet and other sorting operations
- Multilanguage support for names(Unicode Support).
- Markers support.
- Clipboard Copy/Paste of lists,services,channels,transponders (you can copy.paste from one Dreamset to another)
- Import Favorite Lists from other settings like DreamBox,Nokia 9800,Humax.
- Convert settings to other supported formats.
- Multilanguage User Interface support.
- DreamBox configuration editor (advanced).
- Custom telnet and http commands
- Dreamset can minimized to tray, right cklick to Dreamset Icon popups a menu with basic operations
- Multibox Configuration, you can define more then one box and switch between them at once.
- Signal monitor and DiseqC motor control from dreamset (dreambox plugin is installed in your box) only for Enigma 1 and Neutrino