DNKA - search tool for remote computer. It acts as a web server (search server) by interacting as a layer between Google Desktop Search (GDS) and user. And allow other users to search, view and download your files, emails, chats and web history.
- Simple to access the search (Google Desktop Search) from another desktop;
- Allow/Deny access from external hosts to the search server.
- By default (as installed) access is only granted to the local machine;
- Allow to change port number for web server;
- Serve the files from a local machine;
- Log access to the search server;
- Web interface for search server options;
- Password protected access to search server options;
- Runs automatically when a GDS start up.