Citrix XenCenter is the Windows-native graphical user interface for managing Citrix XenServer.
- Full virtual machine installation, configuration and lifecycle management.
- Access to VM consoles: VNC for installation-time, Xvnc for graphical displays on Linux, and Remote Desktop for Windows.
- Remote storage configuration, including NetApp and DellEqualLogic StorageLink, and HBA (Fibre Channel and hardware iSCSI) support.
- Host networking management, including VLANs and internal networks, bonded and dedicated NICs.
- XenSearch: searching, sorting, filtering, and grouping, using tags, folders and custom fields.
- Dynamic memory management.
- Complete resource pool management.
- High availability configuration.
- Active Directory integration, for user authentication and revocation.
- Role-based access control.
- VM snapshot management.
- Full memory snapshots and VM rollback.