Checksum Compare is a program that computes and verifies SHA1 and MD5 hashes. You just need to pick your directories, choose a Hash Algorithm, click compare and you're done.
- MD5/SHA1 Checksum: quickly compute MD5/SHA1 Hashes.
- Compare multiple files: select files in each directory and click on compare.
- Hash for an entire directory: compute hashes for all files in a given directory.
- Compare 2 directories against each other: easily compare 2 directories (Backups, DVDs, etc.).
- Create hash files: create .md5 or .sha1 files usable by other checksum programs.
- Check against hash file: verify your files with previously .md5 or .sha1 created files.
- Check against pasted hashes: check a file with a given md5/sha1 (After a download).