Batch Hex Editor -Replace, insert, delete, and otherwise edit bytes in multiple files.
- 4 Processing Modes Manual, Automatic / Continuous, Triggered / Scheduled, Command Line.
- Conditional Processing lets you perform different operations with different files.
- Advanced File Naming and Renaming: use file properties, random characters, EXIF tags, perform search and replace.
- Advanced File Search: advanced wildcards, file properties, regular expressions, search in file contents.
- Complete Unicode Support throughout the program.
- Extensive support for Regular Expressions (RegEx) throughout the program.
- Can be integrated with Windows Shell.
- Very detailed processing logging capabilities.
- Fast multithreaded processing that can utilize all available cores/CPUs.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.