Burning data, movies, and music on CD, DVD, Blu-ray has never been so easy! Intuitivity is the key concept on Ashampoo’s new Burning Studio 7. Just tell this powerful tool what you need to do, and Burning Studio 7 will do the rest. You can burn movies, audio CDs, backup discs, images, anything you need with just a few simple clicks. Besides, you can update previously copied data discs using the new “Modified Copies” function.
Forget about transcoding video files from almost any given format to DVD-Video files. Forget also about learning how to compress video to fit onto your desired media. Burning Studio 7 will solve all those inconveniences for you. Just select “Burn Movies”, add the video clips you want to include in the final movie and let Burning Studio 7 to do the work for you. The list of formats supported include the most well-known file extensions – ASF, ASX, AVI, DAT, DVR-MS, M1V, MP2V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MP2V, NSC, RA, RM, and some more. Burning Studio will do the conversion into .VOB, .IFO and .BUP files on the fly, and will include one of the many animated menus included in the software. You decide on the quality of the DVD – either by compressing the video files or by deleting some of the clips from the movie. Before burning the actual DVD, you’ll be given the chance to preview the whole project. The software supports double layer DVD, but it can also create a VCD or a SVCD it that’s what you need!
But movies are not the only thing you can get out of Burning Studio 7!
- You can also rip and burn music! When ripping music from a music CD you can choose amongst uncompressed audio, MP3 or WMA as the final format for your files.
- You can create disc images, using standards like ISO and CUE/BIN, or Ashampoo’s own image standard – the ASHDISC files.
- You can build your own backup discs, or use them to restore the information you saved.
- You may also want to erase your rewritable discs (CD-RW, DVD+RW…).
To complete this endless list of functionalities, Burning Studio 7 includes “Expert Functions” to allow you to create modified copies of existing CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, or burn data discs with advanced functions: bootable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs or make changes in the filesystem settings. And all this with the most intuitive and friendly interface!
- Extremely easy to use, with clear menus, options and layout.
- Supports all best-known video formats and more
- The lack of more compression formats when it comes to audio files.