The ARP 2600 is one of the finest analog synthesizers ever made. Celebrated by the most respected musicians over the last thirty years, it is capable of creating amazing sounds, heard in numerous popular tunes from Herbie Hancock to Stevie Wonder. With its sound palette varying from heavy drum n’ bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre, the 2600 is a truly versatile sound creation tool, which still finds a good place in today’s music.
If you are at the beginning of your learning curve, you will be enjoy getting started with the hundreds of presets provided, or if you are an experienced sound designer, the ARP2600 V will allow you to immediately add new dimensions to your music.
* New Syncrosoft copy protection
* A revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap ( V 2.0 )
* Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX ( V 2.0 )
* Better Audio Unit compatibility (Digital Performer most notably) ( V 2.0 )
* Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation ( V 2.0 )
* All the parameters of the original ARP 2600
* Original ARP Sequencer model 1601
* New 4 revolutionary tracking generators
* New effects: chorus and delay
* More than 400 presets, made by professionals and more...
REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)