ArcGIS Workflow Manager is an extension to ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcGIS for Server that lets organizations develop and enforce standard, repeatable GIS workflows across the enterprise, thereby ensuring that the right work is completed correctly by the right person or team at the right time. With ArcGIS Workflow Manager, you can greatly improve the efficiency of your GIS operations and the productivity of your teams, including contractors. By organizing and automating the relationships between the activities in a GIS project, including non-GIS activities that are required, ArcGIS Workflow Manager helps you reduce errors and optimize staff time.
- Improve user productivity by automating common activities such as geoprocessing and version management and reducing repetition of production procedures.
- Ensure standardization and consistency across operations by quickly creating workflows using simple visual tools and centralizing workflow management.
- Automate and simplify workflow management using out-of-the-box, user-configurable tools.
- Easily track workflow status using reports.
- Integrate your GIS and other business applications by seamlessly incorporating non-GIS activities into your GIS workflows.
- Efficiently manage a dispersed workforce and assign activities by geography.