Adobe® Director® 11 and Adobe Shockwave® Player software help you create and publish compelling interactive games, demos, prototypes, simulations, and eLearning courses for the web, Mac and Windows® desktops, DVDs, and CDs. Integrate virtually any major file format, including video created with Adobe Flash® software and native 3D content, for the greatest return on your creativity.
Who uses Adobe Director?
* Multimedia authors: Easily create and publish interactive CD-ROM discs, kiosks, and rich Internet applications. Realize the greatest return on your creativity with cross-platform authoring and playback.
* Game developers: Develop engaging experiences with native 2D/3D rendering and enhanced built-in physics with AGEIA PhysX technology.
* eLearning application authors: Engage learners by adding new dimensions to your training and simulation applications
Top features in Director 11:
* Support for more than 40 video, audio, and image file formats
* Native 3D rendering with DirectX 9 support
* Advanced physics with the included AGEIA™ PhysX™ engine
* Support for Adobe Flash CS3 Professional software and video created with Flash
* Unicode support, including multimode publishing
* Enhanced text rendering engine
* Enhanced user interface
* Bitmap filters
* Xtra plug-ins