Able Image Browser is a full featured image viewing solution which is fast, simple-to-use and inexpensive.
- Supports all common image formats:
JPEG (JPG and JPE), GIF, Bitmaps (BMP, RLE and DIB), TIFF (TIF and FAX),
Metafiles (WMF and EMF), Icons (ICO), PNG, PCX, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), PBM, PGM and PPM
- Converting to Adobe PDF, PostScript PS, EPS, Wireless bitmap.
- Thumbnails display with support for memory and disk caching
(you can change: Size of Thumbnails, Size of Preview area)
- Default starting folder
- Images can be added to favorites for later viewing or saving as an image collection
- Advanced thumbnail display, printing and exporting functionality
- Three printing modes:
1 - Print the currently Selected Image(s).
2 - Print All Images in the current folder.
3 - Print Thubmnails for all images in the current folder.
- Automatic choice of best orientation for printing
- Assigning of text descriptions to images
- Image manipulation functions including rotate, flip, crop, resize and various filters and effects
- Fast editing (brightness, contrast, cropping)
- Multiple Copy / Rename
- Removing the Red Eye effect (caused by flash photography).
- Auto Adjust Orientation
- Color adjusting.
- Color mode converting.
- Effects (Negative, Bupmap, Lens, Wave, Morph, User filter).
- Forwarding of images via e-mail
- All standard file and folder management functionality and image conversion features
- Able Image Browser is simple to use.
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP
- 32 MB RAM