Covering over 600 clinical problems, Rosen and Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult gives clinicians immediate information that is accurate, current, practical and complete.
This thoroughly updated resource is a must-have for emergency departments, emergency medicine practitioners, and students beginning rotations in emergency medicine. This latest update is based on the 4th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working in settings providing urgent and emergent care
- Includes updated treatment guidelines and references
- Updated treatment guidelines and references
- Covers over more than 600 clinical problems disorders and issues
- The well-organized coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, prehospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-9 coding
- Provides up-to-date information on topics such as emerging infections, new protocols and new treatments
- Superb differential diagnoses lists that are a valuable aid at the point of care in practice